THINK SOLAR, THINK PANASONIC
END TO END EPC SOLUTIONS
The Solar industry landscape in India is largely disparate. Thus Solar Solutions offered by different EPC Players are not the same. Solar energy is a long-term investment. Our EPC team provides bankable, innovative, and reliable end to end solar energy EPC solutions to our esteemed customers. Smart Solar from Panasonic offers higher reliability and also protects your investment.
Final Inspection And
Monitoring and Maintenance
EARLY-STAGE DEVELOPMENT, SITE AUDIT AND FEASIBILITY
Smart Solar begins with a solid foundation. We pprovide energy estimation and financial modeling, site visualizations,interconnection assessments, civil planning, and Approvals / Permissions Liasoning for greenfield utility-scale projects. We also provide secure site control.
CONCEPT, DESIGN, ENGINEERING & APPROVALS
Detailed knowledgeable civil and electrical engineering is the core of smart solar that unlocks and sustains superior long-term performance and value. From hydrology studies & plans to civil and structural design, and from array layouts to single line diagrams for interconnection, learn more about our full suite of advanced engineering services.
PROCUREMENT & CONSTRUCTION
We conceive your dream energy solution from idea to reality. The the quality of a project can only be as good as the firm building it. From our safety record to our project management experience to unmatched performance guarantees, we build a sustainable solar solution with world class standards and practices
ASSET MANAGEMENT WITH O&M
Our commitment to you is long term and the journey doesn’t end when a project interconnects and goes live. Once your project has been constructed and is operational, we shall manage the asset for the duration of the system’s life. Attentiveness, quick response and cost control; these Characterize our O&M.
Why Our EPC?
- Minimum Owner Effort
- An experienced, trusted partner with lasting financial strength
- De-risked projects with future-proofed designs
- Best-in-class financing, engineering, and construction
- Long-term asset management; Simple, Uncomplicated to Monitor and Coordinate
- Straight-Forward Post-Commissioning Services
- Financial Assistance for Large Scale Projects with low cost of project finance
Differences of choosing the Technology Partner:
- Extensive and detailed site analysis
- Top-notch and innovative designs based on global experience
- Selection of components with highest standards in reliability, extendibility and low failure rates.
- Global standards of engineering, installation and construction practices to withstand 25 years of project life cycle.
- Zero accidents with highest safety standards
“WE ARE COMMITTED TO EACH CUSTOMER,
TO QUALITY INSTALLATIONS,
AND TO MAKING GOING SOLAR AN EFFORTLESS EXPERIENCE”
OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
We provide O&M services to our customers as the culmination of our end-to-end solar solutions, which includes engineering, procurement and construction, as well as project financing and a workmanship warranty.
Our commitment to you is long term. We design and install our solar solutions to last no less than 20 years and offer flexible O&M services with differing levels and cost structures. You can commission the service for the expected life of the system — or beyond. Our O&M mantra is Attentiveness, quick response, flexibility and cost control for our trusted customers.
- Facility / Site Management
- Technical Management Services
- Plant Performance Services
Facility / Site Management
- Solar module cleaning service
- Mechanical Inspection
- Wear & Tear Repairs
- Weather station cleaning
- Control room cleaning
Technical Management Services
- Complete system check-up
- Combiner box cleaning & maintenance
- Inverter Management & Maintenance
- Equipment Break down calls
- In-field electrical service
- Lightening arrester checking
- Earth & grounding inspection
- Monitoring system & SCADA maintenance
- Weather station Inspection + maintenance
- Equipment Calibration
- UPS & battery management
Plant Performance Management
- Facilities / Site management
- Technical Management
- Real time monitoring & reporting
- Performance evaluation
- Preventive Maintenance
- Warranty administration & Insurance
- Vendor Coordination & management
- Monthly, quarterly & yearly generation reports
- Spare management
- System Removal & Replacement
- Managing break down calls
- Faulty equipment replacement
- Outage scheduling, Shutdown Management
“OUR GOAL IS TO KEEP ENERGY OFF YOUR MIND,
SO THAT YOU CAN FOCUS ON YOUR WORK”
Content Will Update Soon..