With continuous research and development Anchor has developed the Super Guard PVC Tape that assures excellent physical properties, a good balance between adhesion strength, unwind force and film flexibility ensuring outstanding workability, high conformabil ity and good sealing properties .
The tape is certified for electrical purposes and classified under IS 7809, Part 3/Sec.1 -1986 and designated as F-PVCp/90/0/Tp.
System certifications like & ISO 9001 :2015, ISO 50001 :2011, BS OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001 : 2015 supports in enhancing the overall performance, consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
- PVC tapes manufactured as per new technology with automatic adhesive coating control system
- Online thickness gauge with automatic adhesive coating controller provides uniform coating of adhesive over the film
- The PVC film is softer, stretchable,easy to wind and unwinding over a joint
- More Flexible makes it easy for cutting
- Provide a firm grip over the joint
- Flame retardant (FRI)
- Better adhesion to backing properties
- Better gumming even under adverse climatic condition ensure long lasting insulation
- Better anchorage
- Excellent ageing properties ensuring no drop in adhesion values over the period.
- No Oozing or telescoping
- Non-migratory adhesive - Not transferred from one face to another
- No wrinkles
- Excellent mechanical support at High Temperatures (up to 90° Cl
- More Electric strength @ Room temperature - 50 KV/mm thickness
- 10 times more High insulation resistance (HIR) than the standard requirement .
- Moisture & corrosion resistant
- Resistant to Acids, alkalis, oil, greases & gasoline
Confirms to IS 7809, Part 3/Sec.1-1986:
- Thickness : 0.125 ± 0.025mm
- Width : 18 ± 1 mm
- Tensile strength : 150 N/10mm width per mm thickness (min)
- Adhesion to steel: 1.6 N/1Omm width (min)
- Adhesion to backing : 1.3 N/1Omm width (min)
- Electric strength at room temp . : 40 KV/mm thickness (min)
- Electric strength after Humid condition : 35 KV/mm thickness (min)
- Flammability : Self extinguishing
- Electrolytic corrosion : Within permissible degree of Corrosion as specified in IS : 8516
- Insulation Resistance : 1 X 10 5 MOhms/25 mm width (min)
- Stability to accelerating Aging : No change in adhesive property and adhesion values
- Primary electrical insulation
- Wire & Cable Harnessing
- Protection for low and medium voltage cable splices
- Typically engineered for the professional requirements of telecom and electricity boards
- Submersible pump wiring .
Available in six standard fade resistant colors:
■RED ■YELLOW ■GREEN ■BLUE ■BLACK ■WHITE