Module Specifications and Technical Information
Anchor introduces Polycrystalline Solar PV modules with Quality, Reliability as a major differentiator
- Technical advantages
- Solar Module features
Product technical advantages (BOM side)
Innovative high quality cells:
High efficiency 4 Busbar cells for high andreliable yields
High tech EVA material:
Highly transparent and provides extremelystable connection of components.
High UV resistant back sheet:
High level of UVA resistance helps to avoiddegradation of module
High quality glass:
Anti glare and resistant to dust accumulation ensures higher energy and low maintenance.
Rigid frame and Water proof junction
Specially designed hollow chamber profile frameensures rigidity and high performance. IP67 junction box ensures high water proof & ruggedness.
Innovative high quality cells
Reduced internal electrical resistance ensures higher power output:-The distance between busbar is reduced helps in reduction of electrical resistance to the electrons and effectively boost power Output.
- Less Chances of micro cracks:-With reduction in electrode size and 4 busbar ensure uniform distribution of stress on the cell. As a result 4 busbar cells are more durable.
- 4 Busbar design has 15 % less residual stress compared to conventional 3 busbar cell.
- Due to reduced stress lower hotspot risk.
No solder coating done on busbar/electrodes. Hence whatever light falls on electrode surface is uniformly reflected on cell surface; whereas in traditional cells light has diffused reflection. Hence this feature contributes to higher efficiency.
Extremely fine electrodes (fingers) increases the actual effective cell area increasing power outputModule
High quality EVA
High volume resistant EVA limits the movement of sodium ions from cell to glass surface thereby effectively preventing PID degradation.
EVA with excellent UV performance
High quality UV resistant Back sheet
After UV exposure , sheet shows high performance, with no yellowing effect as compared to conventional module. UV resistant back sheet ensures high Quality and performance.
High quality glass
- Anti reflective coating with direct diffusion to the glass ensures high durability, enhanced light absorption and minimal light reflection which results in power gain.
- Glass coating prevents accumulation of dust even in desert environment on the surface resulting in less maintenance. Even after sand blowing test Anchor modules have higher light transmission.
Rigid & Less Weight framesAnchorCompetitor
- Hollow chamber aluminium alloy frame ensures less weight per m2
- Tested and passed 3800 pa wind load and 5400 pa snow load test provides high strength to module.
Solar Module features
High Module Efficiency & industry leading warranty
Efficiency up to 16.3 %
Positive Power Tolerance:
Positive tolerance delivers higher output3
Current sorting process:
Modules are batched as per current sorting
Extended wind and snow load test:
Tested under more stringent test conditions
ResistantHigh PID resistance
Salt mist & Ammonia resistant
Suitable for sea shore environment
Extended IEC standards
High reliability & durability of modules with extended test as per IEC standards
High module efficiency & Warranty
- High efficiency 4 BB cells lead to high module efficiency. Anchor module achieves 16.3 % efficiency, which is higher compared to polycrystalline module family.
- 4BB design, reduced hot spot risk, higher exposed cell area ensures high performance and reliable product.
- High quality material like EVA film, back sheet, glass and frames ensures high performance and reliable product.
- Industry leading warranty based on nominal power 97.5 % in first year for years two (2) through to year twenty Five (25) 0.7 % maximum decrease from module power output per year ending with 80 % in 25thYear.
Positive power tolerance
- Anchor solar modules 0 to +5 W Positive tolerance.
- Product capacity is always in plus side, i.e. 260 Wp polycrystalline solar module shall deliver 260 Wp to 265 Wp power at STC.
Current sorting process
- Anchor solar modules are sorted as per the current in different categories like I1, I2 & I3.
- All similar category modules are batched and packed together. Hence any module pallet shall have similar kinds of modules.
- At the time of installation current sorting process helps in reducing the module mismatch losses.
Extended Wind load &snow load testModule
- Dynamic wind tunnel testing with storm wind > 30 m/s. Modules are capable to withstandstorm wind
- Modules installed in two different installation methods, after wind tunnel test module shows almost no power loss.
- Modules pass enhanced hail storm test ( hails of 40 mm in diameter with 27 m/s speed hit on module
- Modules pass dynamic load test (+/-1000 pa, 1000 cycles)
- Anchor solar modules pass IEC draft version for PID standards (60 Deg C , 85% RH, and -1000 Volts for 96 hours, power losses < 5%). Observed module power losses are < 2%.
Salt mist & Ammonia resistant
- Solar modules are tested as per IEC 61701 Ed-2, Severity-1.
- Solar modules are salt mist corrosion resistant and suitable for installation near sea shore locations.
- Tested for Ammonia resistant test in accordance with IEC 62716 Ed. 1.0