The new Panasonic MCB 10kA is manufactured using an integrated system with innovative technologies. It contributes to Indian Electrical Distribution with the High Quality and the Safety of your life.
Pioneering Innovation: Three level indications for ON, OFF & TRIP (under fault) introduced for the first time.
- State of the art design.
Elegant Appearance, cover and handle in arc shape for comfortable operation.
- Contact position-indicating window (Clear ON-OFF indicator)
- Cool running MCB: Power loss values are much lower than the specified values of IS/IEC making it the most energy efficient MCB.
- Rated Short Circuit Capacity: 10000A (10kA).
- Ultimate Safety through Terminal block with safety shutter.
- Advanced Mechanism: High speed and high breaking capacity mechanism.
- Trip free mechanism.
- High speed wiping contact structure.
- Ultimate Flexibility: Bi-connect terminals at both sides give choice of using either a busbar or cable to make connection.
- Environment Friendly: Meets the RoHS compliance as defined by the European Standards.
Our new range of Isolators confirming to IS/IEC 60947-3 is manufactured using state-of the art technologies. Adding ultimate safety to your abode, this is your ideal partner in electrical protection.
- Can be used safely as incomer
- Heavy-duty frame for the complete range
- Silver alloy contacts for weld free operations
- Clear ON-OFF indication for the complete range
- Low-watt loss
- Utilization Category AC22A
Enhance the fortification of your haven with the perfect security of our new RCCB from Panasonic. Equipped with the special high short-circuit current withstand capacity of 10kA (DP), 6kA (FP) and IP20 protection will shield your abode from earth fault/ leakage current.
- Elegant appearance
- In case of leakage current, RCCB trips that enables a quick solution to the faulty line
- Equipped with finger protected connection terminals
- Auto disconnection of circuit in occurrence of earth fault / leakage current exceeding the rated sensitivity
- Visual ON-OFF Indication and Test Button “T” for periodic check up
- Truly Current Operated, operates even at very low voltage
- No nuisance tripping and trips within 300 milliseconds in the event of fault
- Bi-connect terminals for busbar as well as cable connection
- Simple and robust operating mechanism