Our Distribution Boards are used for electrical distribution in domestic commercial and industrial applications. These Distribution Boards are universal mounting types, hence can be flush or wall mounted. These also undergo a seven-tank phosphating process to ensure antirust conditioning, superior finish and lasting strength. Premier quality powder coating is applied using the latest techniques. They are provided with top and bottom removable gland plates with number of knockouts.
- IS Standard - IS 8623.
- Material - CRCA Sheet 1mm thickness (20 Gauge) as per IS 513 grade.
- Degree of protection-IP42 with a metal double door and IP30 degree single door.
- Fully Powder coated in RAL 9010 Ivory color with > 60-micron thickness.
- As a standard, these boards come with 100A tinned electrolytic copper bus bar, neutral bar, earth bar, inter connecting flexible copper wire for phase and neutral as per standard.
- Suitable for Flush and Wall mounting.
- Fully Powder coated.
- Aesthetically superior DBs to suit the style of your home decor.
- Ready to use DBs that is supplied with Neutral bar, Earth Bar, Bus bar and Incoming phase and neutral flexible copper wire.