Our Community Welfare activities are centered around our two pilot community living enhancement programs that are aligned in the category of “Rural Development Projects” as per Section 135 of Companies Act 2013.
- Villages Vazarepada and Songiripada in Jawahar with 0 Electricity now powered with MicroGrid.
- State-of-the-art NO 1. Japanese High Efficiency Solar PV Module (HIT) used to maximize power production.
- 220 Residents in the said area continue to reap benefits for the same.
- Deepened the bond between the community members and corporate.
- 5.7 Million INR spent to bring the community from Darkness to Light.
- Further initiatives in pipe-line to promote livelihood enhancement.
- Technology Partner Anchor by Panasonic, Implementing Partner Gram Oorja Solutions Pvt. Ltd and Community Facilitating Partner Pragati Pratishthan.
Technical Details of the Project
PV size - 2.88 kWp HIT 240 Wp * 12 pcs 2 series / 6 parallel Tilt angle - 20 degree
48 pcs 4 series /
6 parallel Total capacity -
48 V * 360 Ah = 17.28 kWh
Transmission grid approx
length – 870 meter No of poles – 21 fitted with 25 W high power street
lamps No of households connected - 38 load details in each house:- 4 LED bulb of 5 Watt 2 plug point of service connection- 38 No
The GramJyot Project is a classic example of utilizing the collective wisdom of the benefitting community, technology, corporate community, implementing and facilitating partners. While Anchor’s key prerogative was to make power accessible to the grid, the heartening response from the community was a first for the company. Enclosed are some highlights of the community in action during work in progress. Right from Lifting the Container to taking it to the location on foot, is a task that not only requires hard work but sheer determination to getting the work done. It took two full days and nights and more than 60 members to carry the container to the respective location.
of the difficulty level
before and after